Saturday, October 9, 2010

 hopeless 

My beating heart is getting tired.
Tonight it feels like it's on fire,
and I'm driving all alone.
My hand is on my phone,
waiting for you to call me.
Please pick up the phone and call me,
cause I'm lonely and my mind is aching.
Can't you see I'm for the taking?

You are my only hope,
but you're so far.
And you are my only hope,
so come back home from where you are.

I see your face on everyone,
like the constant beating of the sun right on my skin.
I'm suffering without you.
"It's Out of Reach" on my stereo
is starting to feel real close to home,
and I can't bear to sleep here without you.

Sometimes I feel like I was mistaken.
You must be an angel.
Sit down and teach me what life is all about.
I see myself changing.
No longer a stranger.
You gave me a reason to never go.
                                                                                                                                       whuutwhuut ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment